WELCOME.... SELAMAT DATANG

Dear Friends, brother, Sisters....

My name is Helena Rijoly - Matakupan. I received scholarship from International Peacemaking Program of Hatford Seminary and is currently studying there. This is my Blog of during 1 week voluntary mission trip to Biloxi, MS with Volunteer group from 1st Church of Simsbury. Our group had been coming down to Biloxi since 4 years ago after the Hurricane Katrina hit the areas.

Hope you enjoy the writings. Please feel free to leave comments on the entry but please do not post disrespectful comments.

You can start by looking at the archive and start with the first entry in 31 January 2009. Or you can do what ever you like to read it.

God Bless you all!

Monday, February 9, 2009

THE POSTING

I will now begin to post my diary entry I made during 1 week trip to Biloxi, Mississippi. I cannnot upload it to Blogspot during my stay there due to a internet connection problem with my computer.

I would like to Thank
First Church of Simsbury Group
Rev. Jonathan Morgan
Diann Bailey
Jim and Sue Trimble (Did I spell it right... or Rotten banana?)
Tina Osbourne
Dick (Awww Dick I just realized, I don't know your last name)
Margo (Also Margo... I don't know your last name)
And to Papa Jack

For an unforgetable week and for welcoming me into the group.

So I will post day by day entries...

To my work crew... I decided not to edit anything. so we can walk though development of our days from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment